develooper Front page | perl.ithreads | Postings from December 2012

Re: [Pdl-porters] RFC: PDL::Parallel::threads andPDL::Parallel::threads::SIMD

From:
jns-cmarshall
Date:
December 16, 2012 07:14
Re: [Pdl-porters] RFC: PDL::Parallel::threads andPDL::Parallel::threads::SIMD
Message ID:
732357642.1327266.1355435768237.JavaMail.root@sz0043a.westchester.pa.mail.comcast.net
Hi David-

I'm looking forward to taking a look.  :-)

This reminds me of the MCE (Many Core Engine)
module to support multiple core perl processing.
I wonder if it could be used for PDL processing?

--Chris