develooper Front page | perl.ithreads | Postings from April 2008

Find out version of a module

From:
Wong, Danny H.
Date:
April 14, 2008 11:58
Subject:
Find out version of a module
Message ID:
D331130DD3DA194B96EF57DA3415F50A0223FDBD@SAUSCUPEXCH01.corp.sa.net
Hi Thread Gurus,
    I was wondering how to find out a version of a thread package I'm
using. How to find out threads/thread::pool version on my Linux system?
Sorry for the stupid question.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to
the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are
not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any
part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.