develooper Front page | perl.inline | Postings from December 2018

Inline::F2003 - Calling modern FORTRAN from Perl

From:
Ron Grunwald via inline
Date:
December 4, 2018 22:15
Inline::F2003 - Calling modern FORTRAN from Perl
Message ID:
F6130DE7-4A9D-4B1E-A9A9-4FD4F2BEB32D@yahoo.com.au
Hello all,

I'm not sure how many users are still subscribed to this mailing list, but as a courtesy I would like to inform the list that I posted the following on comp.lang.perl.misc

Dear Perl users,

I've released the latest version of my Inline::F2003 project on
SourceForge. It is available at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/inline-f2003/ <https://sourceforge.net/projects/inline-f2003/>

The distribution contains the Perl module Inline::F2003 (v0.9901) and
the example program "matopmul.pl <http://matopmul.pl/>". Inline::F2003 utilises the Inline
module to compile and execute modern FORTRAN source code that is
"inlined" in a Perl program. "matopmul.pl <http://matopmul.pl/>" demonstrates this.

I would encourage interested users to first read the "README.txt" before
executing the example program. Also, the project page on SourceForge
contains the "Wiki / Project Log" sheet, where I regularly provide
updates on the development of Inline::F2003.

Any suggestions/comments/reports are most welcome.

Kind Regards,

Ron.