develooper Front page | perl.inline | Postings from December 2014

Inline::Python but vice versa

From:
Konovalov, Vadim
Date:
December 13, 2014 12:44
Inline::Python but vice versa
Message ID:
8FC9F990A991F24AA0166C36379560B92582916D@MX106CL01.corp.emc.com
Dear Stefan,
First of all, thank you for maintaining such a useful module,

All other supporters, thank you to make the really nice module possible :)

A hopefully simple question,
Is it possible to use Perl from Python?

All I want to do - to script some editor with perl, whereas only python scripting is available...
Of course my editor-api calls will be issued with Inline::Python or something like that.

Interested in solutions that are not only theoretical but verified in practice :)

Thanks in advance,
Vadim.