develooper Front page | perl.i18n | Postings from March 2010

Re: Web apps with Gettext?

From:
imacat
Date:
March 31, 2010 09:32
Re: Web apps with Gettext?
Message ID:
20100401003157.67C6.8909D663@mail.imacat.idv.tw
My websites, using the Locale::Maketext::Gettext framework:
http://www.imacat.idv.tw/
http://www.wov.idv.tw/

Websites I wrote for my ex-company with PHP, with the GNU gettext
framework:
http://www.pristine.com.tw/
http://www.fftc.agnet.org/
http://www.fitchratings.com.tw/