develooper Front page | perl.i18n | Postings from March 2010

Web apps with Gettext?

From:
Doran, Michael D
Date:
March 9, 2010 09:42
Subject:
Web apps with Gettext?
Message ID:
2EA599FC682D6F4684DC0DF501E209E75BAAC326B4@MAVMAIL2.uta.edu
Over the years, I've developed a couple of web applications with multilingual interfaces.  I've done these in a fairly simple (but robust) way -- the apps rely on language modules that include all the user interface text/strings already translated.

I would be interested in seeing (or hearing about) examples of multilingual web apps that use a framework such as Gettext (or something similar).  Particularly any apps for public or academic libraries.

-- Michael

# Michael Doran, Systems Librarian
# University of Texas at Arlington
# 817-272-5326 office