develooper Front page | perl.i18n | Postings from January 2009

Re: I18N plugin for CGI::Application in progress and questions on Perl I18N...

From:
Jesse Vincent
Date:
January 1, 2009 09:10
Re: I18N plugin for CGI::Application in progress and questions on Perl I18N...
Message ID:
20081231213318.GM8509@bestpractical.com

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 09:16:57PM +0000, Lyle wrote:
> Hi All,
>  I've only just found this list. I'm totally new to
> internationalization and have been learning all I can to write a plug-in
> for CGI::App. There is a blog as to my progress at:-
> http://perl.bristolbath.org/blog/lyle
> It's not much more than an adaptation of the Catalyst I18N plug-in.
>
> I've struggled to find guides on I18N with Perl. Not much more than a
> couple of old guides from Audrey (6+yrs old) and the man page for the
> Catalyst plug-in.

Is there something you've found lacking in Audrey's guides? We're still
using the Locale::Maketext suite and fairly happy.

Please use http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi