develooper Front page | perl.i18n | Postings from December 2008

I18N plugin for CGI::Application in progress and questions on PerlI18N...

From:
Lyle
Date:
December 31, 2008 13:17
Subject:
I18N plugin for CGI::Application in progress and questions on PerlI18N...
Message ID:
495BE149.7040409@cosmicperl.com
Hi All,
  I've only just found this list. I'm totally new to
internationalization and have been learning all I can to write a plug-in
for CGI::App. There is a blog as to my progress at:-
http://perl.bristolbath.org/blog/lyle
It's not much more than an adaptation of the Catalyst I18N plug-in.

I've struggled to find guides on I18N with Perl. Not much more than a
couple of old guides from Audrey (6+yrs old) and the man page for the
Catalyst plug-in.

Is there a Perl I18N Wiki? If not shouldn't there be? There doesn't seem
to be a clear path for new people looking to do localization in Perl.

I'd be more than happy to setup a TWiki for this...

Thoughts?

Lyle