develooper Front page | perl.i18n | Postings from May 2006

Re: ordering Japanese

From:
Kino
Date:
May 5, 2006 08:44
Re: ordering Japanese
Message ID:
7B94EB7F-E95D-44E5-A28A-93C58FAA4DBC@rio.odn.ne.jp

Sorry, wrong editing in my previous message. ~Kino

On 6 May 2006, at 0:33, Kino wrote:

> Usually it is called 読み (yomi). It would be better to let
> them enter not only the yomi of a company name (e.g. さくらの
> ひゃっかてん for さくら野百貨店) but also that of the
> place name (e.g. せんだい for 仙台), I think. <Or what
> do you>

Incomplete deletion of the sentence beginning with "Or what do you".

> As you see, some data of <the second entries> end with 店
> which means "shop".

Please read "the second field" instead of "the second entries".