develooper Front page | perl.i18n | Postings from February 2006

Re: Using :encoding and :crlf together?

From:
Ciaran Hamilton
Date:
February 6, 2006 06:09
Re: Using :encoding and :crlf together?
Message ID:
43E75817.90504@tnauk.org.uk
Hi,

> I haven't had the opportunity yet to test this on v5.8.7 of Perl on
> Linux yet, but I'll do so at the earliest opportunity.

Apologies for the triple post. This is just to say that I've now managed
to test it on Gentoo Linux on Perl v5.8.7 (specifically, the Gentoo
package dev-lang/perl-5.8.7-r3), and it has the same behaviour as Cygwin
(see my earlier post).

I won't post again about this unless I manage to solve the problem.
Sorry again for spamming the list.

  - Ciaran.