develooper Front page | perl.i18n | Postings from September 2003

Pod::Simple 2.01

From:
Sean M. Burke
Date:
September 2, 2003 02:19
Pod::Simple 2.01
Message ID:
5.2.1.1.1.20030902011741.00a6e530@mailstore.pobox.com
I have released new version of Pod::Simple that implements =encoding.

ChangeLog:

2003-09-01  Sean M. Burke <sburke@cpan.org>
        * Release 2.01
        * Moved all version numbers up to 2.01 for reasons of Tibetan
        numerology.

        * Implemented =encoding.  Thanks a million to Jarkko, Autrijus,
        Dan Kogai, and many others for their help, patience, and
        encouragement.

        It's not yet documented, but see ./t/corpus/*.txt for examples at
        least.

        * Added 'use utf8' to all the modules.  Byebye perl-5.005
        compatibility, hello decent perl-5.6 compatibility.

(My spidey sense also tells me that impressive work on
Pod::Simple::HTML is imminent.)

--
Sean M. Burke    http://search.cpan.org/~sburke/