develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from May 2009

Re: New series of articles on Code Golf

From:
Yanick Champoux
Date:
May 10, 2009 17:15
Re: New series of articles on Code Golf
Message ID:
4A076E6D.5040704@babyl.dyndns.org
Andrew Savige wrote:
> For nostalgia buffs, Eugene, Ton, Mtv, ... even `/anick all get
> a mention. :-)

	Aaah... Nostalgia indeed.  Those were the good ol' days...

	And talking of remembering those days of yore... For those who were
there, do you remember how Stephen Turner discovered 'www.googlism.com',
way back in 2002?  And how /\ndrew tried my name on it, and saw that I
was described by a rather boring 'Yanick Champoux is currently m'? And
how he decided to take matters in his own hands and, ahhh..., spiffy up
things?

	Well, to this very day, social network crawlers all over the Net are
prone to list me as a professor of psycho-sexual research at a great
European University.

	Perl Golf... Yes, you may leave the green.  But the green, it stays
forever with you. :-)

Joy,
`/anick