(polish) golfs archive

From:
Jasper
Date:
July 17, 2007 06:14
Subject:
(polish) golfs archive
Message ID:
81cd84130707170614h404caf21q1d160278961207c@mail.gmail.com
Hey,

I'm looking for a list of the polish golfs, with rules and test
programs, but kernelpanic.pl, where I expected to find them, seems
reluctant to give them up.

I'm just organizizing a little intra-company golf for fun, is all, but
I don't want the overhead of creating a whole compo..

Anyone keep any of this around? Anyone know specifically of a good one
that was fun?

I suppose I could grab one of Terje's golfs that I didn't do instead...

Thanks
--
Jasper