develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from March 2006

Re: PBP

From:
Stefan `Sec` Zehl
Date:
March 16, 2006 03:08
Re: PBP
Message ID:
20060316093940.GA88171@ice.42.org
On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 00:31 +0100, Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 15:08 -0800, Rick Klement wrote:
> > Care to share for those of us who are so golf deprived
> > we are actually discussing *indentation*.
>
> As there is an actual prize involved, I'm inclined not to forward it
> here before the contest is finished %)

Our actual contest has finished yesterday. So have fun with the problem.

I'm not sending any solution here yet, because this would spoil the fun,
wouln't it?

Write a Program to print the dates of the next two munich perlmonges
meetings in the form "YYYY-MM-DD". If today is one of these dates, it
may or may not be included as you wish. (still, print two dates only).
They have to either in the form "date1\ndate2\n" or
"date1<seperator>date2\n" It only has to work until 2037, the "generic
perlgolf rules" apply.

Ah. The munich perl monger meetings are on the third wednesday in a
month. But only in odd-numbered months.

Have Fun,
    Sec
--
Dopeler effect: the tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter
when they come at you rapidly.