develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from January 2006

Re: PBP

From:
Stefan `Sec` Zehl
Date:
January 23, 2006 02:18
Re: PBP
Message ID:
20060122233140.GB50117@ice.42.org
On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 15:08 -0800, Rick Klement wrote:
> Care to share for those of us who are so golf deprived
> we are actually discussing *indentation*.

As there is an actual prize involved, I'm inclined not to forward it
here before the contest is finished %)

CU,
    Sec
--
This is where the problems really start - reinstalling the bloody thing
[Windows NT] seems to be the equivalent of standing in copper armour on