develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from January 2006

PBP (was: lost ...?)

From:
Andy_Bach
Date:
January 19, 2006 07:56
Subject:
PBP (was: lost ...?)
Message ID:
OF073E85C1.B150C330-ON862570FB.00573F5B-862570FB.005773A6@uscmail.uscourts.gov
`/anick wrote:
>    ... Well, except if reading Conway's excellent "Perl's Best
> Practices" and realizing I'm breaking every single of his 256
> commandments on a daily basis count as learning. In which case I do.

Perhaps OT but having finished the PBP not too long ago and finding hardly
any I couldn't live w/ (the bare 'else' aligned w/ the previous close
curly - though I see his point), just curious if you are breaking them all
due to disagreement or a  better way or, perhaps,  just out of spite ;->

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: andy_bach@wiwb.uscourts.gov
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5932

"On the Internet, nobody can hear you being subtle," Linus Torvalds