develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from January 2006

Re: lost ...?

From:
Yanick Champoux
Date:
January 18, 2006 15:34
Re: lost ...?
Message ID:
43CED0E5.3040900@babyl.dyndns.org
Eugene van der Pijll wrote:
> Neko (Simone Demmel) schreef:
>
>> I can't see any activity since some time here.
>> Have I lost you? Have you stopped playing?
>>

> No, you haven't lost us, there just hasn't been much golfing lately.
>
> In my case, it's the interference of real life; meaning work, study,
> and a new sport that has taken the place of golf...

    That Real Life pandemic is getting out of control. I'm having the
same symptoms than Eugene, minus maybe for the studying part.

    ... Well, except if reading Conway's excellent "Perl's Best
Practices" and realizing I'm breaking every single of his 256
commandments on a daily basis count as learning. In which case I do.

Joy,
`/anick