develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from October 2005

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_PerlWar?=

From:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?benoit.chauvet4@libertysurf.fr?=
Date:
October 18, 2005 09:49
Subject:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_PerlWar?=
Message ID:
IOK5RO$7930BE0B0A998C375639BA213918D71E@aliceadsl.fr
Well Yanick, how do we obtain a password for submitting ?

I tryed to sibmit a solution - no, an agent ! this is not golf anymore ^^ - and got the following message :

"player not recognized or password not valid"

Thanks

Oh, BTW, the main page does not work with IE. Ok, I know, stop flaming me...... 8)

--

|3enoit

Sorry for not using the dedicated list yet, I didn't write down its adress :$

------------ ALICE HAUT DEBIT A 29,95 EUR/MOIS ------------
ALICEBOX, l'offre Internet tout en 1 : ADSL, téléphonie, modem Wi-Fi et en exclusivité
la hotline gratuite 24h/24 ! Soumis à conditions. Pour en profiter cliquez ici http://abonnement.aliceadsl.fr