develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from October 2005

Re: [ANNOUNCE] first release of PerlWar (and request for beta testers)

From:
Johan Viklund
Date:
October 18, 2005 02:49
Re: [ANNOUNCE] first release of PerlWar (and request for beta testers)
Message ID:
5e924f0a0510170701v76b97a5fu631e42b2c08a182e@mail.gmail.com
Hello there,

This sounds really fun. I would love to betatest.

:1

--
Johan Viklund
E-post: <johan.viklund@gmail.com>