develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from September 2004

golfers at YAPC::Europe 2004

From:
Jasper
Date:
September 20, 2004 04:04
golfers at YAPC::Europe 2004
Message ID:
81cd8413040920040468f93fb@mail.gmail.com
Well, Belfast was a bit of a let-down from the golfer's POV, not least
because the organizers had forgotten to buy name badges, so
identifying people was difficult.

Honza Pazdziora and Phillipe Bruhat seemed to be the only two in
attendance, apart from me. When I told Honza that for a while he was
my golfing arch-nemesis he had no idea what I was talking about. In
fact he seemed oblivious to my existence. How humiliating. :)

Cheerio
--
Jasper