develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from August 2004

Chandeliers & Crystal glass works of Art

From:
info
Date:
August 24, 2004 12:24
Subject:
Chandeliers & Crystal glass works of Art
Message ID:
08d1ac6f-f613-11d8-adcc-000c46177e0f@IETF.ORG
Chandeliers & Crystal glass works of Art

 Looking for a brilliant crystal chandelier or crystal

glass-related merchandise?

Than we have just what you're looking for.

Our Czech crystal products and other products

made of glass are quite refined for your special taste.

For more information, please visit our websites

http://www.vesteglass.com

We offer vast variety of handmade glassware, made according to your wishes.

If you have any idea how such an object should look , its size, shape, color, or supposed price, then please contact us.

We will prepare the possible graphic proposals for you and a price quotation.

These works of art are manufactured in a small lapidary workshop, which means we are able to offer the products for very acceptable prices, without the administrative burden of large glass factories.

Manufacturing takes from 14 days to one month.

We are looking forward to your future cooperation and remain at your entire disposal for any further information you might require.

Yours truly,

Zdenek Kleprlik

Sales Importer

If you prefer to not receive these offers, please click this link

 Copyright ? 2004 vesteglass? All rights reserved.