develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from August 2002

Re: Great battle in the Beginner's section

From:
Andrew.Savige
Date:
August 7, 2002 00:45
Re: Great battle in the Beginner's section
Message ID:
694BB7191495D51183A9005004C0B05452DEDC@ir-exchange-srv.ir.com.au
En op 7 augusti 2002 sprak Stephen Turner:
> It's nice of you to be so concerned for my welfare, Andrew, so
> let me assure you that my distress with the factorial is exactly
> counterbalanced by my pleasure at leading the postorder.
>
> Actually, it's not. That was a complete lie.

Being an old man, I have played a lot of sports and games over
the years, including bridge and real golf, but I think PerlGolf
is *by far* the most cruel sport I have ever played.

/-\