develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from August 2002

RE: Leaderboard request was Re: tpr04c started

From:
Terje Kristensen
Date:
August 1, 2002 06:08
RE: Leaderboard request was Re: tpr04c started
Message ID:
JAEDJBCFBFMIENECKFDCAECAEOAA.terje.kristensen@webon.net
Because of the nice webservice, this is quite easy to make.

this is a quick fix, and no, i wont give it a nice html look, but it works.

http://terje.dev.webon.net/wsp/pgas/pgas1.cgi

Terje K