Re: It's so simple ! It can't be that hard !

From:
Greg Allen
Date:
Re: It's so simple ! It can't be that hard !
Message ID:
20020725085356.72735.qmail@web12901.mail.yahoo.com
The explanation for weirdness is where golfers should always look for answers -
the perl documentation. See unders WARNINGS in "perldoc perlform".

Greg