Re: Iron Man team golf

From:
perl-golf
Date:
Re: Iron Man team golf
Message ID:
ah515i$ge0$1@post.home.lunix
In article <aghspe$n56$1@post.home.lunix>,
	perl-golf@ton.iguana.be (Ton Hospel) writes:
> So you think you swing a mean club ? You think you can solve minigolfs
> while still sleeping ? You jump large bunkers in a single stroke ?
>
> Then try a *HARD* golf, the Iron Man Team Golf 1, at
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~thospel/golf/irongolf1.html
>
> Since even getting a working solution at all is not easy, in
> this experimental golf teams are very much encouraged to enter.

Ok, that wasn't very succesfull. Only 4 entries and no teams :-(
Next time I'll try a minigolf with teams allowed, see if that works.

Anyways, it's finished, solutions(s) at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~thospel/golf/irongolf1.html

Please send your solutions to perl-golf@ton.iguana.be so i can finish
the page.
--
"We tolerate wild ducks as long as they fly in formation..."
IBM management guideline.