Re: Golf this.

From:
perl-golf
Date:
Re: Golf this.
Message ID:
ah20u6$iva$1@post.home.lunix
In article <20020716135945.H1614@attensity.com>,
	Michael W Thelen <thelenm@cs.utah.edu> writes:
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 09:45:21AM -0700, Rick Klement wrote:
>> But this seems to  :)
>>
>> 21 print@h{<>}="",sort%h
>
> Here's a 20 that looks like it still has room for improvement:
>
> 20 \@h{<>},print sort%h

Mm, interesting generally useful technique. I think you have just become
inventor of something that will soon be a standard golfing trick (e.g.
it makes the 95 in the tortoise discussion into a 94).
/me scribbles notes.
--
"To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god."
        -Jorge Luis Borges