Re: more minigolf

From:
Andrew.Savige
Date:
Re: more minigolf
Message ID:
694BB7191495D51183A9005004C0B05452DE75@ir-exchange-srv.ir.com.au
En op 12 juli 2002 sprak Ronald:
> We seem to be using some rather loose definitions of "claim" and "trick".

It's getting looser. ;) When this thread is over, we can perhaps
tighten it up a bit, and produce a tighter final list.

do$0         : Ton Hospel, Amir Karger (TPR01)
(Rick later used this trick during his TPR03 victory)

s//.../e     : Abigail
I think Abigail invented this idiom, which was elegantly
harnessed by Ton in his TPR01 victory with s//pop/e

Nested substitution: s/.../s!...!!//
used by Mtv, Jukka, Rick uring TPR01

/-\