Re: more minigolf

From:
Eugene van der Pijll
Date:
Re: more minigolf
Message ID:
20020712010955.GA8341@ruunat.phys.uu.nl
En op 12 juli 2002 sprak Andrew.Savige@ir.com:
> Though Ton is not of this earth, the @{[...]} idiom is.
> (I think Larry plans to clean it up for Perl 6, however).

Andrew, thank you for posting this message, I was getting a bit annoyed
at writing follow-ups to myself.

The definitive and final first discovery of this technique was on May
1st, 1994.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1994May1.035104.25990%40netlabs.com

Now that mystery has been cleared up, are there any other standard
idioms for which we need to find the discoverer?

Already known are:
-p foo&&&   Piers
-p }{       Abigail
"@{[]}"     Larry
-p $\=...   I claim this one for myself

Does anyone else want to claim a golf trick?

(-ugene

--
To write is to delete. -- (,odfried |3omans