Re: more minigolf

From:
Phil Carmody
Date:
Re: more minigolf
Message ID:
20020711180953.35223.qmail@web21106.mail.yahoo.com
--- Chris Dolan <chris@clotho.com> wrote:
> Phil Carmody wrote:
> >
> > What is
> >  @{[ ... ]}
> > ?
> >
> > It's not in perlsyn, perlop, perlvar ...
> >

> It's like this:
>
> $ref = [$w=1,map$w*=$_/--$;,-pop..-1];
> print "@$ref\n";
>
> only with an anonymous array reference and dereference.  I keep
> forgetting about that one, too.  It would have helped most of my
> solutions...

/me gibbers.
OK, the words all make sense, but as I've never had to use such a
constructin teh past I don't really have a feel for it yet. It does
look like a keeper though.

Just between you and me, Chris, that Ton's rather good, isn't he!

Phil

=====
--
"One cannot delete the Web browser from KDE without
losing the ability to manage files on the user's own