Re: more minigolf

From:
Phil Carmody
Date:
Re: more minigolf
Message ID:
20020711175549.98393.qmail@web21104.mail.yahoo.com

--- Ton Hospel <perl-golf@ton.iguana.be> wrote:
> my 41:
> print"@{[$w=1,map$w*=$_/--$;,-pop..-1]}\n"

My 44 shares an awful lot with that, but I just don't understand
yours.

What is
?

It's not in perlsyn, perlop, perlvar ...

(hmmm, I must see if my 44 and 46 can be made shorter using -pop..-1
- I keep forgetting that's possible).

Phil

=====
--
"One cannot delete the Web browser from KDE without
losing the ability to manage files on the user's own