Re: more minigolf

From:
Jasper McCrea
Date:
Re: more minigolf
Message ID:
3D2D5F4C.F08278A9@guideguide.com

Jasper McCrea wrote:

> Probably too soon for everyone, but a simple one.
>
> given a line number on the command line, print out that line from
> Pascal's triangle. Single space separated numbers, nothing but a \n at
> the end, you know the drill.
>
> I have a 53, but it seems very flabby.

Shall we finish this up, then, and get on with Ton's golf?

Me:  48 (it's at times like these that I wish I hadn't bothered)

-l s/\S+/$&+$'/eg&s/^/1 /for($_)x pop;chop;print

I can't wait to see Ton's and E^H(-ugene's. As usual.

Jasp
--
Letters to Santa are always cute, especially those asking for new
genitalia.