Re: more minigolf

From:
Eugene van der Pijll
Date:
Re: more minigolf
Message ID:
20020710195559.GA15033@ruunat.phys.uu.nl
En op 10 juli 2002 sprak Ton Hospel:
> 0: 41
> 1: 42

36, for both. However, my solution doesn't comply to one of the standard
rules of the TPR courses, and I can't test it. But it should work.

(This is one of the challenges I consired and discarded for the May
contest, so I've thought about this already then.)

(-ugene

--
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of
his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full