Do you want this? -> archiving best of post-mortem?

From:
Dave Hoover
Date:
July 10, 2002 09:34
Subject:
Do you want this? -> archiving best of post-mortem?
Message ID:
jUsT.aNoTheR.mEsSaGe.iD.102631882619078@www.redsquirreldesign.com
Adam has submitted a request for a new feature in PGAS.  The feature
would allow golfers to submit improvements (and only improvements)
to the winning solution via PGAS after tournament has ended.

To keep things simple for the referees, I would limit this post-mortem
improvement period to one week.

I think it's a good idea, but I don't have enough time to do it just
because Adam and I think it's neat-o.  If there is enough demand
for it from the rest of you golfers, I'll do my best to get it done
before the August competition.

So speak now!  Is this something you would use?

More details here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=579637&group_id=46501&atid=446356

--Dave