Dear Poor `/anick

From:
Andrew.Savige
Date:
July 8, 2002 18:27
Subject:
Dear Poor `/anick
Message ID:
694BB7191495D51183A9005004C0B05452DE64@ir-exchange-srv.ir.com.au
Dear Poor `/anick,

Our last three duels show a remarkable similarity:
  /-\ndrew       75.41
  `/anick        76.46

  `/anick       190.21
  /-\ndrew      191.21

  /-\ndrew      117.57
  `/anick       118.55
On each occasion, the victor utilized the hapless one's
slipstream to snatch victory in the dying hours.

It was disappointing not to find -0 but at least we
managed to claw our way into the top half of the field
(and so not spoil our `/-indices). Not to mention the
satisfaction of depriving (-ugene of a good night's
sleep and the subsequent joy of watching him shoot
off like a startled jackrabbit.

I enjoyed this fascinating game far too much and would
like to thank the referees for a terrific job.

Oh, and thanks `/ for dragging me along. Time after time
I gave up, yet managed somehow to find just one more dirty
little trick, spurred on by the sight of your flamingo pink
coat-tails disappearing around the next corner.

Regards,
/-\ndrew