Only (more or less) 12 hours left...

From:
Yanick
Date:
July 7, 2002 09:21
Subject:
Only (more or less) 12 hours left...
Message ID:
20020707123005.A3088@gilgamesh.sympatico.ca
Let's see. /-\ndrew is silently padding closer and closer, and I fear
he's about to leap ahead of me. |3en hasn't bulged from his position
for the longuest time, sign that he's scheming a spectacular last minute
dash -- or that his brain had fried for good. Sec, alas, is taunting us
all from his position on the green. Dave, oh surprise, felt off the
leaderboard and, *gasp*, Eugène is actually a whole five strokes behind.

	Will the next 12 hours change all that? What twists are in reserve
till the midnight bell change us all back into pumpkins? I can barely
wait to find out...

Joy,
`/anick, who consider selling his soul for inspiration (infernal
         overlords can communicate with me, no sensible offer will be refused)