Re: Tiebreaker score in test program a little off?

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
Re: Tiebreaker score in test program a little off?
Message ID:
20020703200710.17675.qmail@onion.perl.org
"Pom" <pom@graougraou.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Just subscribed to the list. Does anyone have a small problem with the
> tiebreaker score given by the test program? Mine is always off a few
points
> (the test program always gives a lower score than the referees). My last
> attempt gave me .45, but the referees give me .49? Just a minor annoyance,
> but anyway.

Yes, the tiebreaker's a little broken.
To be honest, I'm not quite sure whether the code used in PGAS or the test
script's broken. You'll have to ask Rick about that.

Steffen
--
@n=(544290696690,305106661574,116357),$b=16,@c=' ,JPacehklnorstu'=~
/./g;for$n(@n){map{$h=int$n/$b**$_;$n-=$b**$_*$h;$c[@c]=$h}c(0..9);