Re: TPR04b: which 45 chars should be shaved off?

From:
Andrew.Savige
Date:
Re: TPR04b: which 45 chars should be shaved off?
Message ID:
694BB7191495D51183A9005004C0B05452DE52@ir-exchange-srv.ir.com.au
En op 03 juli 2002 sprak Sec:
> Really. I've been playing golf for 4 hours straight now, and have
> produced an really unreadable mess now. I really wonder what I'm missing
> here, as Ton seems to have absolutely no problem using a whopping 40%
> less characters than me.
>
> And with Yanick idling along near the bottom, I'm really afraid of his
> evil plans to submit that one-char-less-than-mine solution five minutes
> before the game ends %).

   It's a marathon, not a sprint. Just imagine running a marathon and
watching in amazement as all the fools around you start the race
with a vigorous sprint! Insanity! They will surely use up all their
energy reserves and tire badly near the end. No, No, No. The key
(as brilliantly executed by `/ in the last game) is to save your
energy reserves for the final sprint to the line.

/-\
(who has absolutely no idea how to make up the yawning chasm,
but is hoping for inspiration to slap him across the face like
a wet trout in the last hours, a la `/ in the last game).