TPR04b: which 45 chars should be shaved off?

From:
Stefan `Sec` Zehl
Date:
July 2, 2002 15:17
Subject:
TPR04b: which 45 chars should be shaved off?
Message ID:
20020702221720.GC4663@matrix.42.org
Really. I've been playing golf for 4 hours straight now, and have
produced an really unreadable mess now. I really wonder what I'm missing
here, as Ton seems to have absolutely no problem using a whopping 40%
less characters than me.

And with Yanick idling along near the bottom, I'm really afraid of his
evil plans to submit that one-char-less-than-mine solution five minutes
before the game ends %).

CU,
    Sec (off to bed for now)
--
Try without debug options. The debug mode of ircd has not been properly
debugged, and it is known to be unstable.