Re: Sand Trap

From:
Prakash Kailasa
Date:
Re: Sand Trap
Message ID:
20020702175149.GB2815@seisint.com
On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 12:08:40PM -0400, Ala Qumsieh wrote:

> The first (I hope) :) My latest solution passed the old test script,
> but failed on version 1.5 (and rightfully so).  Unfortunately, I
> haven't had the time to fix it yet, but, if time permits, I'm
> planning to give the Aliens a good run for their money!

I am in the same situation. It doesn't look like I can get any time
today and tomorrow for any golfing :-(.

But, I can tell you, I have enjoyed every one of those short lived
moments when I thought that I was ahead of The Alien :-)

There is still time. There is still hope (of at least being in the run
if not win).

> --/-\la

/prakash
--
|Those who can't write, write manuals.                                 |