develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from June 2002

Re: mini golf

From:
Jasper McCrea
Date:
June 28, 2002 06:57
Re: mini golf
Message ID:
3D1C6A18.FDE8C5EA@guideguide.com
Yanick wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 02:29:30PM +0200, Terje Kristensen wrote:
> > While I was searching the web the other day looking for clues to solve a
> > maze, I found this little puzzle.
> >
> > http://acm.uva.es/p/v4/445.html
> >
> > I think it's fun, and since we are in a maze frame of mind ... :)
>
> > btw. i'm down to 58 .. can anyone get under 40 ?? :)
>
>         Nope. So far I can only do 57...

42 best I can come up with - so near ...

Jasp
--
Frank: If there's a mental health organization that raises money for
       people like you, be sure to let me know.

Oh, I _really_ hate that reply-to. (sorry `/anick)