develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from June 2002

mini golf

From:
Terje Kristensen
Date:
June 28, 2002 05:38
Subject:
mini golf
Message ID:
JAEDJBCFBFMIENECKFDCIEBFELAA.terje.kristensen@webon.net
I kinda miss the good old perl golf's where one could get to a working
solution within minutes, and not spend hours just getting in through the
test script.

The whole point of it was to reduce the length of the code, and the
complexity of the problem was low.

While I was searching the web the other day looking for clues to solve a
maze, I found this little puzzle.

http://acm.uva.es/p/v4/445.html

I think it's fun, and since we are in a maze frame of mind ... :)

Terje K

btw. i'm down to 58 .. can anyone get under 40 ?? :)