develooper Front page | perl.golf | Postings from May 2002

Re: TPR(0,3) in review

From:
Peter Makholm
Date:
May 10, 2002 04:02
Re: TPR(0,3) in review
Message ID:
877kmcz2p9.fsf@xyzzy.adsl.dk
"Marko P. O. Nippula" <mnippula@cc.hut.fi> writes:

> Although I had already submitted 69 and something before this entry I
> decided to submit this anyway as I've not seen %{::} used in golf.

You could just write %:: which saves you two chars. Lars Mathiesen
used it in his 64.48 score solution for TPR(0,2).

Piers Cawlev used it also on the same course but only scored 88.42 and
last but not least Adam Spiers used it and scored 93.47.

Both Lars and Adam found better solutions without.

--
 Peter Makholm     |  Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your
 peter@makholm.net |                            pants and slide on the ice