develooper Front page | perl.gedcom | Postings from September 2017

include pedigree information into program

From:
Jutta Wrage
Date:
September 27, 2017 18:44
Subject:
include pedigree information into program
Message ID:
0ADF97A5-9E20-4D14-87AA-51B26FE78DF4@witch.westfalen.de
Hi!

I do not understand how to get access to the pedigree information for a child in a family.

I have this in my code to print out the children in each family of a certain person as starting point:

(essentials here only)

my @fams = $start->fams;
my @fams = $start->fams;
for my $fam (@fams)
    my @children =  $fam->children;
    for my $child (@children) {
        print_person($child);
    }
}

print_person is a sub to print information about an individual.

As the PEDI information is in the fam record it seems I have to add something in the code above.

Could somebody give me a hint, please?

Regards,

Jutta

--