develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from May 2012

Re: seeking golfing advice

From:
John Douglas Porter
Date:
May 16, 2012 04:40
Re: seeking golfing advice
Message ID:
1337168440.10525.YahooMailClassic@web161605.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
And of course, use grep, as others have said.

@list[ grep !$_%2, 0..$#list ];

that gets you every other element, beginning with the first.