develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from April 2012

Re: Secret operators: the documentation

From:
Alexis Sukrieh
Date:
April 2, 2012 09:29
Re: Secret operators: the documentation
Message ID:
CAGtTuGmPbmTjiWYMtkbMOZPUsXtpUR=9S9ZE5UKSd6Cf6XbHUA@mail.gmail.com
Le 16 mars 2012 12:44, Philippe Bruhat (BooK)
<philippe.bruhat@free.fr> a écrit :
> So,
>
> A few years back, I started to write a manual page about Perl secret operators,
> with the goal of getting it into the official Perl documentation at some point.
[...]
> Patches welcome.
>
> When it's stabilized enough, I'll send a patch to p5p.

Nice work :)

I have a question though;

Did you change your mind about the "A word of warning" section? It
sounds that it won't fit well in the official Perl documentation ;)

My two cents!