develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from March 2012

Re: Secret operators: the documentation

From:
Daniel Bruder
Date:
March 16, 2012 05:05
Re: Secret operators: the documentation
Message ID:
CANTdzoQoBtWVYuAoQ+VUtr+TbtXvEa-pTWqvD9pHEZgXCsoYxQ@mail.gmail.com
Also don't forget it is expandable, and as it is, still (erotic?) perl :-)