develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from March 2012

Secret operators: the documentation

From:
philippe.bruhat
Date:
March 16, 2012 04:44
Subject:
Secret operators: the documentation
Message ID:
20120316114438.GN23822@swoosh
So,

A few years back, I started to write a manual page about Perl secret operators,
with the goal of getting it into the official Perl documentation at some point.

Somehow I got interested in that again, and started to really work on it.
The current work in progress is availabled at: https://github.com/book/perlsecret

I've already included most of the feedback from the discussions on ~~<>.

Patches welcome.

When it's stabilized enough, I'll send a patch to p5p.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Too many believe only in the belief.