develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from March 2012

Re: The sperm secret operator: is it new?

From:
philippe.bruhat
Date:
March 15, 2012 01:23
Re: The sperm secret operator: is it new?
Message ID:
20120315082258.GF23822@swoosh
On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 06:25:49AM +0100, Dmitry Karasik wrote:

> >> While doing some tests/research on secret operators, I stumbled upon this
> >> one in my one-liners:
> >>
> >>     ~~<>
> >>
> >> Obviously, this should be named "the sperm operator".
>

> Looks more like a "kite" operator to me.

Does that mean I have a dirty mind?

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Law is the best deterrent to Justice.