develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from November 2007

Re: The "flaming X-wing" secret operator

From:
Yanick Champoux
Date:
November 30, 2007 17:47
Re: The "flaming X-wing" secret operator
Message ID:
4750C44B.50802@babyl.dyndns.org
shmem wrote:
> in fact, shmem and Georg are the same guy, though 'Georg' just slipped ;-)

	One would think that the same sig and style and everything would have
tipped me off.  But nooooo... That was too suble for me still. <:-P

>> 	Me likes. Lots.  I propose, as alternative names for those two tokens,
>> the "fat bat" (because it does look like a particularly rotund specimen of
>> that species, and in honor of the large value it yields) and the"laughing
>> joker" (as in, "just kidding, the rest of the line doesn't apply). :-)
>
> Names OK. I'm glad you didn't come up with 'spacestation broken solar
> panels' or such ;-D

	Oh, I considered it. But at the end, I thought that the other
suggestions were rolling off the tongue a wee bit better. ;-)

Joy,
`/anick