develooper Front page | perl.fwp | Postings from November 2007

Re: The "flaming X-wing" secret operator

From:
philippe.bruhat
Date:
November 29, 2007 06:00
Re: The "flaming X-wing" secret operator
Message ID:
20071129124453.GA7826@plop.home.bruhat.net
On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 01:09:20PM +0100, Dmitry Karasik wrote:

>  Philippe>     @data{@fields} =<>=~ $re;
>
> That gives me a reason to pick symmetrical names for my filehandles in the future:
>
>  =<W>=~
>  =<O__O>=~
>  =<IX000H000XI>=~
>
> that'll be an X-wing squadron :)

Or you could go down the fan fic way, and imagine the Empire is about
to win, now that the Red Squadron is severily hit:

 =<Biggs_Darklighter>=~
 =<Jek_Porkins>=~
 =<Wedge_Antilles>=~
 =<Luke_Skywalker>=~

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 In war, the only winners are those who sell the weapons.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #3 (Image))